Bad luck.
Do you remember Bad Luck Schleprock from the Pebbles and Bam Bam show? He usually had a cloud hanging above his head.
I wish I could say I'm handling this well. I wish I could say that I was finding humor in the situation. I wish I could say that it didn't drive me up a wall when people tell me that I'll appreciate this time later, or that God's gonna show up big in this. I'm not in the future. I'm here, in the present, again cracked over the head by the unexpected and shocking- by what "shouldn't" happen.
It's all too familiar, and I'm tired of being the bad luck story.
I'm not sleeping well and I'm on the verge of tears at all times. What a dramatic difference from the hopefulness I felt Monday morning when I posted on FB my hope for Sentencia that day.
I'm only left with, it is what it is.
It stinks! There's no doubt about it. But you & I know that things in life don't ever go smoothly...for some anyway.
ReplyDeleteKnow this " suffering produces perseverance;4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Romans 5:3-5
Hang in there girlfriend. You must have a lot of character by now - and HOPE.
make the best of your days & don't let Satan win by bringing you down. You got the Best Guy on your team. He'll bring you joy & protection & peace.
This had to be a tough post to write. Thank you for being honest it helps me to pray more specifically for you. (((HUGS))) being sent your way too!
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend ... Yes it stinks! Your head knows the truth, but the heart has a hard time following along. You will be going home, rest in that! It will soon be a distant memory. But in the mean time, it is SO hard. Press on, praise HIM and be still. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love your honesty. Yes, this now is not what we hoped for you. I wish we could make it different for you. Hugs!!
ReplyDelete